1. Use Amazon’s Product Opportunity Explorer
to find trending products, search volume and complementary products.
2. Use the Perfect Jumpstart & Launch guide
to increase your chances of a successful launch within the first 90 days.
3. Always remember, in order of importance, Product Research > Listing Optimization > Advertising > Scaling
4. Have a rolodex of key contacts ready that is required for your business. For Lew, his rolodex consists of a trademark attorney, sourcing agency, designers, photographer and freight forwarders he can trust.
5. A good product addresses a problem, is unique, and is in demand. However, don’t fixate on finding the perfect product to sell – more importantly, start selling!